Monday, July 28, 2008

All About Me

Hey
My name is Mansi Trivedi

I got to Raleigh Charter and I am a rising 10th grader there
I currently live in Cary North Carolina
My birthday is July 23rd
I love to read, shop, and watch movies
My hobbies are: reading, dancing, and hanging out with my friends
Some of my favorite books are: The Kite Runner, A Thousand Splendid Suns, and the Twilight Series
Some of my favorite movies are: The Dark Knight, Forest Gump, and A Walk to Remember
I don't have a favorite T.V show because i don't watch that much T.V.
I am really involved with my school: I am my class president, key club secretary, and I am a member of our honor council
This summer I went to Cancun Mexico with my Dad side of the family and I had a great time.
I am really excited about the upcoming school year.

7 comments:

Aditya said...

u do watch a lot of tv
cool blog nice pictures

all about me said...

i love all of the pictures. A walk to remember is a great movie. awsome job on your blog

The blog said...

cool blog. obama rocks

Anonymous said...

wow you travel a lot have fun in Egypt

Anonymous said...

I like your pictures. The Twilight series is great. Nice jobp

Ariana said...

NICE Videoss....cool blog

Jeff said...

ugh, why do you get to go to so many cool places?

ME!!!!

ME!!!!
This is me in Web Design Camp

Greece

Greece
I really want to buy a house just like the one in this picture facing the Sea in Greece

Australia

Australia
I have some family who lives in Australia and I plan to visit them one of these summers.

Italy

Italy
I have always wanted to go to Venice

Egypt

Egypt
My friend has a house in Egypt and me and her are going to go and stay there one summer

Mayan Ruins

Mayan Ruins
I visited these ruins when i went to mexico.

Paris

Paris
I really just want to go and see the effile tower

Amazon Rainforest

Amazon Rainforest
I really want to see all the animals that live in this rain forest